Главная » Публикации » Научно-технический журнал «Космонавтика и ракетостроение» » Scientific and technical journal «Cosmonautics and Rocket Engineering» » Rules of submitting and publishing scientific articles
Rules of submitting and publishing scientific articles
1. The journal receives materials that meet the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation (scientific articles, surveys, reviews) about scientific achievements in the field of rocket and space technology that were not published earlier in the open press. The materials are distributed according to subject headings corresponding to the branches of science, to groups of scientific specialties (scientific specialties) for which the journal is included in the list of peer-reviewed scientific publications. The main content of publications should correspond to scientific specialties and branches of science, for which academic degrees are awarded (VAK requirement).
2. A scientific article should include answers to four questions:
– What was the subject of the studied? Statement of the problem of the study, a brief explanation of its relevance, novelty, theoretical and practical significance.
– How was it studied? Description of the methodology: applied to theoretical research - basic theories; to experiments - samples, methods of research, data collection and processing, with respect; to models - the results of computational and simulation experiments. Indication of application areas and limitations.
– What results were obtained? A clear statement of the main conclusions and proof of the novelty of the results obtained.
– What are the implications and (or) directions for further research and practical application? Probable terms of implementation, prospects and opportunities for practical application and commercial use.
3. Articles from FSUE TsNIIMash and other organizations are sent to FSUE TsNIIMash with a cover letter addressed to the editor-in-chief (deputy editor-in-chief), in which it is necessary to indicate the journal heading. It is necessary to attach to the article a formal examination report on the possibility of open publication and a review of a specialist qualified for peer-reviewed materials who has published articles on the subject matter of the article under review during the last three years (clause 5 of the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of December 12, 2016 No. 1586). The examination report on the possibility of an open publication of an article written on the subject of R & D of Roskosmos State Corporation should be coordinated with its relevant departments and services.
4. With each author (co-author) of the article, a license agreement is signed for the transfer of the editorial board of the journal Cosmonautics and Rocket Design to nonexclusive rights to use the article on a gratuitous basis, and consent is also signed for the processing of personal data. This is necessary for the transmission of article materials in electronic form to the E-Library.
5. Presentation of material should be clear and logically arranged in the following order:
- UDC code (on the right);
- Initials and names of the authors, academic degree and academic rank of each author, position and workplace (the full name of the organization, country, city), contact information (e-mail), title of the article, a review (5-7 lines), key words (5-6 words) in Russian and English languages;
- Text part;
- List of references.
6. The volume of the article should not exceed 15 pages of text and 10 figures. All pages should be numbered.
The manuscript of the article is submitted in one copy, printed on the one side of a standard sheet of A4 paper.
The manuscript should be typed in MS Word, 12 pt. Times New Roman font in one and half line spacing with margins of 25 mm on all sides, and submitted as a separate file along with illustrations.
7. Formulas and mathematical notations in the manuscript, written in letters of Latin and Greek alphabets, including codes, are typed in Times New Roman, 11 pt., italics (given that using the Math Type program is recommended only when other means (Microsoft Word) are inapplicable). Mathematical symbols (lim, sup, log, max, Pr, M, St, etc.), trigonometrical functions (sin, cos, etc.), codes in Russian and digits are typed in direct lettering, vector quantities – in bold type. Units of measurement (mm, cm, km, etc.) are typed in italics.
8. All letter symbols and abbreviations used in the manuscript should be expanded. Dimension of quantities should comply with the International System of Units (SI).
9. Bibliographic entries should contain names and initials of the authors, the full title of the work. The year and place of publication, the full name of the publisher, and the full number of pages should be given for books. The title of the journal/collection of articles, the year, volume, issue, and numbers of the first and last pages should be given for articles. The list of references (no more than 15 items) is typed in Times New Roman, 10 pt. The numbering is in the order of quoting. Literature references in the text are numbered in Arabic numerals and enclosed in square brackets. Links to articles on the Internet, unpublished materials, and intradepartmental reports are not permitted. The author is responsible for the accuracy of the data given in the reference list.
10. Vector illustrations (graphics, schemes, drawings, etc.) in the Word file of the article should be submitted as separate files in the «native» format of the program by which they were created. Letters of Latin and Greek alphabets, codes, units of measurement, and positions in the illustrations are typed in italics, while figures and Russian words – in direct Times New Roman lettering, 9 pt. Raster illustrations (pictures, gradient images, etc.) are presented in the format of .jpeg (jpg) or .tiff (tif) files with 300 dpi. The size of illustrations must not exceed the A4 format, and be determined by a large number of elements, the text therein, and provide clarity of all details. Illustrations (no more than 10 items) in the electronic version of the article are located in the place of references to them in the text. In case of alphabetic numeration of illustrations (example: 1a, 2б, 1в, etc.) each of them is counted as a separate.
11. Tables should be numbered, and have a short title. The text of the table is typed in small letters without boldface.
12. Information about the author(s) should contain: name (in full), academic rank, academic degree, whether they are graduate students or applicants for a scientific degree, home and work phone numbers (with an area code), mobile phone number (preferably), e-mail address. The corresponding author (an author who is delegated to represent the interests of a group of authors) with whom the Editorial Board will interact while working on the article should also be specified. Materials for publication prepared with violation of the mentioned rules are not considered and returned to the author for revision.
13. Editing results for articles to be published in the issue of the journal (proof-reading) are reported to the author. The author is obliged to coordinate the editing results within 5 days.In the absence of comments, the author must notify the Editorial Board. In case comments from the author are not submitted by the Editorial Board within 5 days, the proofreading is considered as agreed, and all responsibility for possible mistakes is held by the authors. After this period, no remarks are accepted.
14. Consultations on the correct execution of the submitted materials can be obtained from the editorial staff at: (495) 513-41-03, (495) 513-41-49.
15. Manuscripts are not returned to the authors of the articles.
Контактная информацияФедеральное государственное унитарное предприятие "Центральный научно-исследовательский институт машиностроения" (ФГУП ЦНИИмаш)
Россия, 141070, Московская область, г.Королёв, ул.Пионерская, д.4
т. (495) 513-59-51
ф. (495) 512-21-00
|© 2000-2017 ФГУП ЦНИИмаш|